Thursday, September 23, 2010

Slogans On Dog's Tail

Positive news for a tiny taste

Yesterday was the Luckily my daughter home from the hospital! My friend told me that she was back home the very old and has slept great and everything works fine. The happy mom, of course, huge.

even today I have finally got permission to get up and walk around a bit to be allowed. After lunch I walked to the station along a little path and I can lie down right after that to the CTG. All was quiet. No contraction. At the weekend, a stress test should be done. If I am good about, I can probably out next week. Let's see. Wish me your thumb.

The only news I have for you, now is not 100% postive, is the following: In the last week, recorded on my right side a Nierenstauung and renal ultrasound and anything seen in the kidney. Since I had no pain but because it is assumed that only the baby pushes on the kidney and therefore it is dammed. Today, on my first tour of the station but I had pain on the right level of the kidneys. However, I hope that many of the beds only and is soon gone. should remain because it would have to be engaged and this engagement could encourage the contractions again extreme. What is not so good.

Well, we'll see what the days bring.

0 comments:

Post a Comment