Thursday, March 3, 2011

Men's Nike Pant 56323

Fuck Motherfuckers

Konnichi wa, sou ~
at 09.03. I have to Totchi a viewing of an apartment, we hope they like us, and we assume they can also =) would be really great, we would not your parents go on to the mind * lol flash slide *
Sou ~ and at 10:03 . We also have another date ZRU home visit, the second it would be, and we just hope we can get one of the two apartments. Then

to 20:30 clock at 10.03. go Totchi and I from Poland =) to my grandparents, which I am very happy, it will do well to get back to the usual distance, especially since I really had some people sick and tired of their hypocrisy to me.

come to some time with me, cry out, then I'm back better than good enough. And if you get along with her have sweet, I am treated like shit ... But this much was clear ... Slowly, I shit on something .... I'll pull something off with my people, but who cares ...
is probably my attraction, I'm good for a shrink, but once the dust, I'm the shit heap of avoided is -.- '
Fuck Peoples ... * Grml *

Well ... Wat should ... but hey ...
I know true friends, and I'm really thankful that I know you, my Leutz =) In you I can leave me at least, and since its not as shit to me. You know who I mean * gg *

Sayonara, your Kyo ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment