Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Making A Altair Blade

Fucking (the) Rock Star

Konnichi wa ~ ~ Sou

I sign here again * drop * Yes
as some say mentioned, I am writing to no one, neither in Msn, Mexx, etc. For some
0-8-15 conversations I have had enough, and I constantly listen to the suffering of others, my nerves too slow. There really are exceptions, I still help when they have problems.
But then based on reciprocity. At times, people have also helped me a lot, and I only give back to you.

the moment for me to feel quite well. Although some mood swings are ... And for days I am being called by a number of Dortmund oo, I know times ned * drop *
This is really scary, but I ran not go anyway, is my thing ned ranzugehen number to strangers ... Well .. That was the I think most boring x'D

Yes ~ today I have drawn, was very distracting ... Upload photographed Does it only and then off at Mexx, but a look if I feel like it at all x'D morning I meet with Yuuki and I can run as a cripple by her side xDDDD
SUPER ~ * laughing *
But the creative I already <3
Well ....
sing For now I like to distract me from evil everyday stories that tear down the me and get ready. But I keep your head up!



Sayonara, your Kyo

0 comments:

Post a Comment