Saturday, December 11, 2010

Use Server Blade As Desktop

悲しみ と 絶望

Konnichi wa.
Sou ~ in exactly 13 days is Christmas ... is anyway not what I wish for Christmas, but I'm going away because ... It really is no matter where, can each remain stolen.
And in 12 days is my birthday ... I did not really feel like celebrating the fact that, for once, it only makes some fun anyway, as long as the friend of my mum keeps the door open.

Joar ... Right now, I think a lot about some people, whether it makes sense to still have contact with these, etc. For some people it really does not deserve to have my friendship.

The search for an apartment goes well, where I think even after all applications hinschicke, because there are much better than in Hamburg and such.
I know it will be hard, but this time I will pack it ... Incidentally even get appointment with the UKE, still looking for a therapist as neurologists, but I'll get a pinch, I can still help Totchi. But that is certainly far more ...
It was a mistake to open all my heart, because I notice it now more than just hurts ... But hey ... Stop the whining.
I will now no longer swallow my opinions down everyone gets Tough my opinion to the head of Control and who therefore do not get along, his own bad luck! Long enough I've kept my nose, but that's over!

The you give your love, you give the power to hurt you!

This set me buzzing for days by the Head.
And he also says that true.
I will not again, provide such an opportunity to approach my feelings.

Sayonara, your Kyo

0 comments:

Post a Comment