Monday, December 6, 2010

Random Numbing Of Body Parts

Nicolaus Happy Day

Awww it is LOVE * Q *
my mom could sweeten Nicholas genuine, in which it has given me this little moose * Q * ~
Awwww that is soooo süüüüß, althaaaa ~ x.x
''That's almost sick how I perform, but I'm really happy that my mom has the gift, because it could really save the day for me>. <'' God damned... das ist doch echt mal waiii x'D Jaa.... und sonst joar... Hm... Uhm...~ *lach* Ich habe so kleine Macken im Moment, das ich von 0 auf 180 komme, und das geht echt krass ab >. < ''
Nya ... I shall be clean corms me today Diru my DVD and then let's dance with Kyo * laugh * Haha, I love his gay dance, and I can be almost as good as he x'D
'm also gay hrhr * * I would wash all

anyway, have a nice Santa Claus, and do not be ruining the mood! Have fun and enjoy yourselves at little things that can give you! For they too can come from the heart.

Have a nice day, my friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment