Friday, November 5, 2010

Merilyn Sakova guy

my self

Why do I even worried?
If you still get no response eh? Why do I

all still about? Why do I still live
?

I feel no sense in me more ...
Why I give myself the trouble to have broken anything?

I'm sorry that I have that shit in character, am a fucking asshole ... And that I exist at all.

is again this feeling in me, just to be a dead body that feels nothing. Again, only a blot on the world to be.
I have the need to give up ...
It hurts ... And yet I can hardly even feel, how much it hurts ....

I should everyone can live his life to write, do not interfere, or even nothing, if I'm worried. If you can not get something back.
This sense of being unusual, it hurts deep in my heart.

Nevertheless, I thank all the people who were to hold me / ...
Even though I should not be more ... Do not mourn for me, I'm not worth ...

Sayonara, your Kyo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment