Sunday, November 28, 2010

Mycoplasma Genitale Treatment

This is Live!

Yes ... where should I start for again?
Yesterday I met with my Yuuki, it was shit cold but it was worth it. We were with us on the Weihachtsmarkt, even if it was completely clean, we have delicious 'Lemumba Baileys' drunk, god of the damned was legga * Q * I love alcohol in hot drinks *-*
Then we went to the Hiroshima park and have some pictures taken, but could not continue shooting. Since my batteries for my cam really more than all of them, but I had bought my new one. Then we still had
Izumi, Nao & Luci taken, what's really been cool ... But has very encouraged, even if it was really extreme with the cold, and my feet are frozen off ... Still, it was cool to have then all four of us still drink a mulled wine, which has also warmed up.

the evening I was back home was quite frozen through, the only thing a good home, was I, by next year November, time had zubezahlen my debts, which was good ... defenitiv

Joar then terrible happened to me, my feet became numb, I go running to the bathroom and what happened to me, to wrinkle firm, which has said it loud 'cracking' ... And last night I can walk no more, which is very nice ... Does the doctor tomorrow so because I do not know what it is ...
home situation is powerful shit, as well as usual ...

Sayonara, your Kyo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment