Friday, November 26, 2010

Why Do Cats Love Fish But Hate Water

In This Empty Room

Today is such a day, I could curse.
had to first buy I go into the snow, it is so beautiful to see these beautiful snow fall ... It relieves me so much ...
I love the winter, it is also the time in which I was born. And I love you not because of Christmas! No, because of the cold and snow?
This one does not see my pain, not my heart beat ... I see only the cold and know exactly how my heart feels now, when it is always stabbed by your words!

It is all like to throw up in the moment, I am trying really hard DIR do everything right! And try not to skip my mood on YOU ... and yet I am so punished? Thank you, real time!
Tjoa ...
I'm very bad mood, and makes me puke on themselves.
came today when my mom home, I had my first chocolate spread across in my room, then at some point Todd came to us, which made me very happy. Because this really looks like me at home all torments.
And he offered me, I can come to him to Denmark, when it is too much for me, which I appreciate very much.

And I thank my Riku that you have with me today written as constructive, it relieves me a lot and look away and let a few things that annoyed me.

Still ... Sayonara ...
your Kyo

0 comments:

Post a Comment