Thursday, November 25, 2010

Why Do My Eyes Hurt All The Time?

愛 は どこ に 行った か?

I saw you and you me. But our
Eyes did not meet.
I wanted you to run, but unfortunately I ran
through you.
I wept silently,
did not have true ...
still I imagine that you're
alive. But I am
disappointing in front of your grave.
dumb tears roll down my cheeks,
I'm afraid.
My body is shaking hard, the snow falls.
It is getting colder, I enjoy the cold,
yet you still looking for me ...
In my dreams home ...
only Why? Why
walked by me?
I love you!


Again this dream ... I slowly get scared. And yet white whom I do not think my dream with the person ... I get no sense of it ... * Gulp *
It makes me really scared, and I'm thinking all the time, who says the only dream ... And it's scary, I have a feeling this person I know well, but it is very far away from me.
And I dealt a blow every time ...
* sfz *

Well, now make of the situation.
is the moment I am not so good at times, I am very dissatisfied with myself and my body, I feel too fat, I can not see in the mirror. Trust me than just to look in the mirror to smooth my hair, but no more. I could scratch my whole body, it's just more disgusting.
Yes I know I have to be patient, I know. And I have also ... train ... but I'll keep going, even if my food will suffer, but even now I get hardly anything down ....
* sfz *

Well ... Sayonara, your Kyo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment