Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Braided Name Bracelets For Men

Sexist 4ever

Konnichi wa,
so now I'm writing again eien blog before I returned to Hamburg must cough * * on Thursday because I get a Try-placement, is named for the training * Q *
Although I work Thursday, Friday & Saturday must, but I get maybe in the evening, sushi from my Sena <3 *freuz*

Hm .. So I've found it here at my mother's Dolls will be no more. I'll get me with the only woman in the hair ... what has me really pissed .... * Sfz *
Well ... with the hairdresser had also done, but hey ... I'm off somewhere else, to a hairdresser that I trust my hair.
But still it was cool to be here again, time to write uninterrupted with some people. I've was also pleased with Ruki write = 3
Did not at all what I'm going to miss such talks. But head up my little Ruki!
Have got my cell phone number you know, yes you can call me sometimes * hehe * Have you mega dolle LoB <3~

Hm ... shame really that no one had reported is to meet me xD But we'll, again there's always a next time! * Laughs * flash
So and now for domestic supply, the rest of my boxes are packed, wrapped the little Pisskram is also, and so ... Yeah .... but I probably still need one or two boxes, just for my shoes and still> a few jackets. <''
* drop *
But as I already have the hair I want to have, Tomorrow afternoon will have my hair colored by Sena, when we go to her best friend. x'D

I miss my friends very dolle .___.
including aufjedenfall: Leda ♥, Reiga ♥, ♥ Riku chan, Saso, Sassi, Faye, Ruki ♥, Aya & TOP
thinking of you ... Feel hugged = 3

I am a Sexist

Sayonara, your Kyo

0 comments:

Post a Comment