Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Names Of Parts Of Shoe

human-clad monster

Konnichi wa,
I'm writing again for a long time back xP * cough * But just because I feel like it.
Joar, I now have my Internet Stick * Q * which is full goil x3 I is it fine so far, the internship at the Post, I also <3 und es war soooo goil *Q* Macht richtig fun und so.... *hihi*
survived today I hair cut ♥ I look forward to beautifully cut with Sena to the hairdresser and our hair can be. xP ~

My friends I miss very much even if I ez an Internet Stick, I'm still not that often come on, have a lot of passing and emulate namely joar. And I'm not especially a lot of buck on the Internet, because I get bored anyway, so just * drop * ^^'''

nya ....
Did you love my friends, <3 Fühlt euch geknuddelt und geknutscht ^^

Sayonara, your Kyo

0 comments:

Post a Comment