Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Itchy After Threading

can still run as well, something is always

was recently here on the blog left a comment that was written in which, inter alia, "You sick Bitch," "You're really sick," etc.

people who write are just something, NEN shit better. I was not even really itching to, people think but what they want.

I was seeking treatment and am very proud of me. In contrast to many other people I know what's wrong and try to fight it. Therefore let me cold, such comments. I wanted the nice anonymous commentator only times say.

ran last week from the genuinely relaxed. Did not even yell at the little, every now and then even got a kiss out of him. And I have also taken him time to put some time on my lap and "play" with him. From today I am during the week alone with two kids. My friend is working again. Let's see how to get clear.

Even if everything is still going so well, then again in between is something that depressed one.

weekend we have found in our daughter a strong rash under the armpit. We suspect much of atopic dermatitis. Yesterday I went to the doctor and said that it probably tends to atopic dermatitis. Only what is "Tends to"? Has it already or is still in its infancy and not yet broken out right? Now I have to smear it 2 times a day with a rather nasty cream that leaves the skin becomes thinner. After a week should be visible in any case an improvement. And then she gets the cream only once a day, but also then another cream, such as Linola. Again for a week! And when it does not go away, we will again see a doctor! I can already notice an improvement. Mumpelchen is really very brave and tried not to scratch it. Only when the upper body is free, then every now and then wanders out his hand again, but if I tell her she should not scratch, it takes the hand away again. 'm Proud of them.

The Little does also slow. Now that he can see better, he seems more relaxed and does not shout quite so long. I've bought yesterday a book, which states: "Every child can learn to sleep" by Annette Kast Zahn, Dr. Hartmut Morgenroth! In this book there is also a capital "cry-babies" which really helps me to understand the very small and deal properly with it to.

Today I received an email from a former girlfriend. I'm really very happy about it. In the past between us something went wrong. What I found really sucks. Did she also write before, only had I do not address their mail and in the social networks she was nowhere to be found. Good thing I blog, because she came over here to my mail and was able to reach me Sun

0 comments:

Post a Comment