Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Manga Pregnantgallery

Crazy People

Konnichi wa.
Yatta ~
Yesterday I fuck this recruitment test passed * Q * ~
WUuuuhuuuuu
Ez is it training, I am * gg * This is so goil ey ... * Q * At last I have shown my mother that my brain is not so stupid x'D. Sun ez I'm only on Friday or call and then it is one hundred percent in his hand * Q * Moar, I finally made it and I thought, I'm really stupid and can not manage that, but then it's gone differently x'D.
Schalalaaaa ~ I'm so happy that it worked, ez I have to convince the rest and only then can I sign the contract ♥ ~

Joar .... ez I just have to wait until my money in the account is so I can drive to Flint and such. Because I do not have full lot, especially with the band <.<'' xD Im Moment denke ich nach, was ich noch so alles machen muss... Aber ez fehlt nur noch eine Wohung und ich bin MEGA glücklich x'D
Then, in May, the D concert and then the Japan Day * Q * ~ Wuuuhuuuu which is really cool ... haha xD

Nya ....
Sayôara ... Kyo

0 comments:

Post a Comment