Sunday, February 6, 2011

Notchback Mustang For Sale

forbidden ideal

Konnichi wa,
it's real strange to be back in Flint. Somehow I feel there trapped in a cage. But am
Well, anyway only here because my bank and my therapist ... Wuhuuu ... On Wednesday, the hair cut at last * Q * Thank God .. my pony is getting on my nerves ... x'D ~

Joar ... who does what I want, think what ... For until Wednesday, I'm in Flint, speak and so can also make calls from home phone just from ... Joar ... had talks on Friday at the post office, wait until I have to scrap n 'letter wars .... And then press your thumb, which I have a commitment ^ ^ '
get
In March I will go to Poland with Sena, because I need to see my grandma again ... * Drop * That I have not seen for over two years and I absolutely want to see again ... otherwise I get a rappel ...!!! A
people have become really strange ... I have indeed sometimes laughing x'D * flash *

say Well ... I can not tell you ...?! Actually there is nothing more to say, I think times. My people know that I love her!

... I love sexy girls ...


Sayonara, your Kyo

0 comments:

Post a Comment