Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Neck Hurts Worse As Day Goes On

I'm proud of him!

Yes, I'm actually really proud of the little time and of course on our Mumpelchen.

now it was indeed the case that we have awakened the little clock to 0 over and given him the bottle and he slept the rest of the night in the living room because I do not feel comfortable when he is asleep in the bedroom next to us.

I did it but always sorry to have to wake him, so I've decided over the weekend that we are simply trying times, how it works, if he sleeps in the nursery at Mumpelchen.

I really surprised how well it worked was added. Normal Mumpelchen stoned for hours around in her bed. But since the boy sleeps with her she is more relaxed. I think it reassured that someone else is with her. She lies down and immediately tried to sleep. When the boy cries sometimes, it looks shortly after he lies down but then there again.

In the night from Saturday to Sunday, he was then reported to 0 clock and then has given me the bottle. Then he slept up to 6 clock.

On the night of Monday, it was even better. He has slept through the night to 6 clock in the morning. I was pretty flabbergasted.

And the night today he then reported to 2 clock.

I'm really proud of him, that he sleeps so great and sometimes even sleep through. And I'm proud of Mumpelchen how great it deals with the fact that he now sleeps in her room and that she did not spend hours babbles. ;)

The last night he has volunteered to 2 clock it's not even made it alive. Not even when I gave him the bottle. She just slept on.

When I saw him today, tomorrow angezeogen she has neither will interfere with it and has just weitergegrunzt. Just great. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment