Monday, February 21, 2011

How To Remove The Bread Paddle On A Bread

Silent Eve

Konnichi wa,

even where to start ... So last week was a little nya ... bumpy, but they calmed down after a few days. What was a good thing, well some things I could still laugh at me scrap and in the manner some people do, and so * drop *

Hm. hm .... again I have not managed to write with some people, even though I was online, but was absent but somewhere to time I have Resident Evil 5 * drop * gezockt x'DDDD the game is just to goil <3
But never mind. .. I do not want to sign me permanently from whom ... * Drop * eh usually only come out at talks 0-8-15. Ôô So why write? Who really what important to discuss with me can contact me yes!

Hmm .... then my idea was all the time, if I have a new MSN addy down to time I have really no more nerve on some people there, and clearly 'm too lazy to delete and block all flash slide * laughing * x'DDDD
apartment search is still underway in the evening at 10:03:11 <.<'' und Ausbildung, da muss ich am 10.03. zum Betriebsarzt und wenn es da positiv verläuft kann ich die Ausbildung anfangen *Q*.
But at 20:30 clock, I'm going to Poland Sena, to my grandma * Q * And then I see my great-Ellis wieda At 18:03:11, we will return again and again there are probably at 19:03:11 * gg * Well, look at times how good it is ^ ^

Well .... the moment's it.

Sayonara, your Kyo

0 comments:

Post a Comment