Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Can You Substitute Brown Sugar For Rapadura

Screaming out your Soul

Konnichi wa.
Sou ~ ... I log back once again.
Today I am finally re-registered ... means for me, I find only the social welfare office here must be and so on. Then I can finally clarified with the children money and stuff. And if that's solved, I can start my build everything here and joar .... something to think then everything comes to me.
Then on 01/31/2011 I submit my application and then I just need really lucky, and then I have 'one probably' an education in the bag!

Hmm .... -OZ-the concert is in two days and I look forward to. On Friday I will go to Flint, boxes packed with Sena together, take my hamster before in Hamburg, then one can only hope that I soon get an apartment with Sena, which is really funny then.
Joar ...* yawn *
Some people have problems so I'm moving to Hamburg, but for me it's just a positive boost, and I then one probably get an education, sooooo good thing =) nya .. ~

Hm .. sometimes you have to bring sacrifices, but Well. I can not always pay attention to others and forget me.
Nevertheless, I love my friends really mega doll <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment