Friday, January 7, 2011

Indian Breasts Touch It

Back from Danmark


So, I'm back home ....
Wow .... New Year's Eve was a disaster because I knew where ned with me .... Well ... So I went to Denmark to Todd, had fortunately received money from him, I would at least take the train to Flensburg, and he picked me up.
Joar ....
I was to ez in Denmark ... That's what happens when one is banned from home. I've got all your sms, could only restore ned, null aufn Money, shit phone. Joar .... I have realized that probably made a lot of worries, but Well. Somewhere, it may not matter to me, I always just good enough if one has anything good cry and be with me. For more
I'm useless just ned.
Joar ... Denmark It was okay, had no Internet, which also was good so ... had really no more buck to write with anyone etc ...

So then once something new to the year!
first I will in all respects by some away!
second I would not mind to be more flicker!
third Whether I answer or not, you can wait!
4th Search continues for apartments!
5th Get me better in my moods etc!
6th Once I live in HH, I will go to the UKE!
7th I will play for no one the posts aufn playing field!

Sayonara, your Kyo ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment