Friday, January 21, 2011

How Often Can You Give Double Reds Blood

Why must it be one made even more difficult? Date

I was in a VN-group in which I have been since the first 'm pregnant and I trust, inquired if there was also mothers who had no maternal feelings immediately and was hoping to be able to exchange ideas about something.

I'm pretty much alone here in the area. Besides my friend and my kids I have no one. So I thought I could confide them.

Today I received a letter. On Monday, a supervisor will come from social services. Someone has drawn attention to my problem. I only wanted to discuss with a doctor who had already told me to whom I can go. Front office, I'm young too much respect.

I am very disappointed and mega sour. I do not want Say it was someone from the group may also have been a blog reader. But can the group is obvious, since one at home and see my VZ my name, not here. I find something very obstructive and deceitful coward. Nevertheless, one would have to first talk to me. Now I can cancel my appointment because of the crap in the therapist, as my friend has privilege. He had just had his appointment at the time will come where the lady. But I would like to have there by my side. With him it's a long time and he needs the Medis going to return you to work properly. It starts at 1.2. a new job, since he may not immediately make you sick because he was not doing well. Therefore, it is important to him. In addition, the appointment was for him anyway, so I have to let him go first. I also have to cancel my appointment at the dentist. For me the wisdom teeth should be removed and Gusche swollen I can not talk to the lady.

Why do you do a thing like that? Hope that the "supermami" in my reports and I at least explain why they did it. 'm Really really pissed. Does make the whole thing more complicated only!

0 comments:

Post a Comment