Thursday, January 13, 2011

There Is A Spot On My Thigh That Keeps Twitching

"丂 ズ u レレ"



Konnichi wa.
So, after I deleted my old posts, it does appear to me a little better. I must admit that some people have really changed me gegnüber. I find really funny, but hey, it bothers me less x'D. Since I can
only clearly say: FUCK YOU!
I do not need hyped friends who do not even know the word, one man man, some people learn better than ever * laugh *

going since yesterday evening I felt better after I've twice inveigled Nightmare Before Christmas * Q * Boar, I love this film, which is so funny and so great songs sing x3
Yes, yes, life is given. I'm going to Hamburg, but according to the Chisaii TOP <3 meinen besten Kumpel den es gibt x'D Das wird lustig werden.
Joar, otherwise I think I have to say or not??
* drop * * thoughtfully *

Um .... * Drops * I would think of something but that is beside the point. Does not every Hans and Franz was on! Joar, what emotions say this is the moment really low tide ... * Drop * Because to me is the question: What is love anyway? * Drop * Slowly I do not know really what it is, but hey ... Life goes on * hehe * So, should I pack the dates and times cartons, even if I do not have any apartment Totchi, but hey, my mom wants me off the 02/01/2011
out have xDDDD * *

laughing Oh ....
Gomen ne have, for my deep -.-
Can any times (¯ ー ¯) 凸



Mata ne ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment